Located in Marietta, GA
AUTO AC REPAIR & SERVICE
Auto AC Service and Repair
We Fix Car Air Conditioning Systems That Blow Hot Air, Have a Weak Fan or Blower, or Blow No Air at All
When Should I Service the AC Unit in My Vehicle?
There isn’t a predetermined schedule for air conditioner maintenance, but AC systems do lose performance over time.
Signs Your Auto AC Needs Repair Include:
- AC is blowing hot air
- AC is not blowing any air, or is blowing little or weak air
- Vehicle smells like mildew when the AC is on
- AC makes rattling noises when on
But Why Isn’t My Auto AC Working?
Most likely, your auto AC isn’t working because it has a….
- Your cooling fan blew a fuse, cracked, or has an electrical problem.
- A coolant leak started due to a rotted hose, rusted clamp, or other issue.
- Severed or nicked electrical wires in your electrical work caused your vehicle’s AC system to fail.
- Road debris punctured your car’s condenser.
- Your condenser is fine, but there’s an external blockage preventing adequate airflow.
- Your compressor is damaged or broken, making the auto air conditioner blow hot air.
Sometimes, all your AC system parts are fine, and you just need a refrigerant top off service.
Our free AC inspection diagnoses the cause of your AC problems so you only pay for what you need.
How Much Do Auto AC Repairs Cost?
That depends on what’s broken. As we mentioned, your AC system might not have any broken parts. Something like a refrigerant top off or air cabin filter swap might take care of the problem.
Those repairs are cheaper and easier to fix than parts repairs.
When AC system part repairs are required, we’ll tell you the price before we perform the service so you can decide whether it’s worth it for you.
How Long Does AC Service Take?
Usually, auto AC repair takes 1 day of service or less to complete.
Auto AC Repair in Marietta, GA
If you notice a loss of performance in your car’s air conditioning system, call today and schedule your next auto AC repair or service with Advantage Auto Service.
|Advantage Auto Service
|1775 Cobb Parkway SE
|Marietta, GA (770) 951-8055
|Mon – Fri | 7:00am – 5:30pm
Sat – Sun | Closed
Why You Should Keep Your Car AC in Good Working Order It’s no secret that air conditioning is an integral part of any car. Not only does it keep your vehicle’s interior comfortable, but it also...
Four Reasons Why Your Car’s AC is Blowing Hot Air It doesn’t do you any good to turn on your car’s air conditioner if it blows hot air. Summer is upon us, and you’re ready to stay nice and cool...
WHAT WE DO